Pages

October 07, 2006

Opening Night!
So I guess this will be my place to let you know about the jobs I'm currently working on, the people I meet and how it all goes.

That's a picture of me by the way, just in case you wondered.

It's been a busy time recently, plenty of enquiries coming in from couples looking to get married next year, sometimes the year after (wish I was that good at planning!). And a few portrait jobs which I always love doing. I've been shooting several local authors for Flax Books (see www.litfest.org), and working with their excellent designer (Martin Chester) to use the images on promotional postcards and the like. It's been quite a fun experience and I'm looking forward to seeing the finished results soon. For now here's a sneak preview of some of the shots...

Hendryk Jane Ian Mollie

Andrew Lynne, and Peter.