Pages

March 06, 2008

Be your own pop idol!
I'd been thinking lately how much I love the classic format of the old 12" vinyl album covers and 7" 45's (sure sign I'm getting old!). Then I got to thinking wouldn't it be fun to do my own and offer it as a new portrait service?





I'm sure we can all think of someone who'd love one as a gift for a birthday, wedding, Chistmas present etc.
So if you fancy yourself as a Debbie Harry or a Bryan Ferry, get in touch, we'll have some fun and you'll get a unique framed portrait that'll amuse and tickle all your friends and family.
The portraits can be taken specially in a sitting with me, or if you'd like to surprise someone, send me an appropriate photo of them and we'll see what we can do with it!


Go on, you know you want to!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: