Pages

November 03, 2008

New for 2009! Wedding photo books

I've been planning to offer wedding books for a while now and I'm pleased to announce that for 2009 I can now do so. These lovely books are available in softback, hardback with dust jacket or as imagewrap (which is the cover image printed onto the actual cloth - very nice!), and in varying sizes too (7" x 7", 10" x 8" either landscape or portrait format or as large format 13" x 11").

Prices are yet to be fixed, but I can let you know that after the initial order, additional copies (for family & friends) can be ordered directly from the printers at very reasonable prices.

I have made up sample books from a couple of recent weddings and you can preview them now. Take a look - I think you'll like them!

And let me know what you think!
31st August 2008
By Jonathan Bean



28.06.08
By Jonathan Bean

No comments: