Pages

November 18, 2008

Wedding Venues

I've been reminded this last year of how this area has some beautiful, if not stunning wedding venues to offer. I've photographed this last year at the fantastic Ashton Memorial in Lancaster several times,and made a return visit to the stunning Netherwood Hotel in Grange Over Sands,
but also at a number of new (to me) venues, including, Stanley House, Broadoaks Country House, Ribby Hall and the Inn on the Lake in Ullswater.
Ashton Memorial, Lancaster The Wedding of Alison & Mark SG100345 SG105010 Kieran & Diane SG107150

And next year, I'm already looking forward to seeing some more new venues when I cover weddings already booked at Hipping Hall, Springfield House, Mitton Hall, Ripley Chapel, Lancaster Cathedral (return visit) and the charming Inn at Whitewell.

No comments: