Pages

January 09, 2009

Catherine & Scott

I first met Catherine some months back when she invited me to put up a display of my wedding photography in her lovely florist shop (flowerstop) in Lancaster. Well I think she must have liked the display because shortly afterwards she invited me to be photographer at her own wedding, which took place last Saturday at Lancaster Cathedral.

Catherine is a strong supporter of local independent businesses and this was evident on Saturday with a gorgeous dress by Lancaster designer Jennifer Pritchard, beautiful table settings by Katie at Lovebird wedding stationery and fab cake by The Yummy Cupcake Company. The guests were also kept entertained at the Lancaster House Hotel by the marvellous magician David Lancaster.

Catherine didn't quite get the snow she was hoping for though it was certainly cold enough!
And Scott was without doubt one of the most relaxed and happy grooms I have ever met, he beamed throughout the day, his laughter keeping out the frost.

Congratulations both of you, I hope the snowboarding was fantastic!















1 comment:

Jonathan Bean Photography said...

Comments just received..
"Hi Jonathan,
Wow! The photos are above and beyond anything I was thinking they would be. They are fabulous and you really did capture the day for us."
Catherine & Scott