Pages

January 24, 2009

Looking for a new YashicaMat


Some years back (the mid 80's I think) my dad gave me his old Yashica Twin Lens Reflex, and I loved that camera. It looked great, it had a great lens, took great pictures - you get what I mean - it was great! I used it and used it, till sadly a year or so ago, it broke and I was unable to fix it.
So it occurred to me, as I scour ebay looking for a replacement, that just maybe someone reading this blog may have one, or something similar that they no longer require - if that person is you, get in touch. I'm not looking to spend much, but I can give it a good home.



2 comments:

Dam Design said...

JB - I have one - bought at a similar time in the 80s - I love it too much to let it go, sorry - I periodically get it out of its case to hear that sweet shutter and look through the topsy-turvy world of the twin lens reflex. Bruce

Jonathan Bean Photography said...

You forget - I know where you live!