Pages

January 03, 2009

New for 2009!

Hmm! there's been a fair bit of blogging this past week about new years resolutions - that type of thing, not something I usually go in for, I leave that sort of thing up to Mrs Beanphoto. But today feels like a new year. I have my first wedding of the year up at Lancaster Cathedral, and I'm looking forward to that. However, I'm still not really expecting or wishing for anything bold or new for 2009. I will aim simply to enjoy whatever I am doing, have fun, and to do more of those things I enjoy the most.
And I shall start by sharing a fun new toy with you. I came across Poladroid in early December, but had no time to play with it until recently over the holiday break. And what fun it is. As near a recreation of the joy that is polaroid photography as it is possible to get. Choose your image to turn into a poladroid, watch as the image 'develops' before your eyes, smile at the lovely vignetting and colour casts, 'take' nine more (only ten pics in a polaroid cartridge) and share...




No comments: