Pages

March 30, 2009

The tension is mounting...

I'm not quite sure why it is that found photos are so interesting, but I think it has a lot to do with wanting to fill in the back story behind something/someone you know so little about. I found these discarded photobooth pictures on my doorstep the other day and have been carrying them around for a while not wanting to be the person who throws them away again. What struck me immediately was the resemblance to an entirely imagined character I wrote a story around some years back (I was taking a writing class at the time). He was called Mr Willets. I showed the pictures to Mrs BeanPhoto and she got very animated about having found an old household budget from 1998 on our doorstep the week before, and how if it carried on like this, we might have a baby in a basket soon! We wondered for a moment if it was our milkman, leaving these things for us to find, though we couldn't for a minute imagine why. What will be next?
The tension is mounting...


www.beanphoto.co.uk

No comments: