Pages

June 12, 2009

Jenni & Marc's Wedding

Jenni & Marc's wedding was really quite something.
As mentioned in a previous post, I was unsure I would be recovered in time from my knee injury, but with Suzy to assist I was delighted to be there for the first part of the day as Jenni prepared for the day ahead, and then at Ellel St. Johns Church near Galgate for the service. After that it was a handover to Kevin Lindeque to cover the reception at the Elms Hotel in Bare, Morecambe, and what a great job he did!


I'm not sure why all the ones I've selected today are in b&w, but they show the spirit of the day.

Thanks again to Suzy (have a great 3 months in Canada!) and to Kev (I owe you!), and all the best to a great couple, who took everything in their stride and had a great day!









Posted by Picasa

No comments: