Pages

December 30, 2009

New Look, New Year

Happy New Year everyone, let's hope it's a good one!
I'm giving the old blog a facelift for the New Year, and trying harder to give pointers towards places of interest for anyone planning a wedding - over on the right hand side you'll see new lists - for Local Wedding Vendors and Local Wedding Venues, both are actively growing lists, and an All Things Weddings list, of nice blogs and websites from across the web, that you may enjoy. Let me know what you think, or if you'd like something added.








It's been a really mixed year for me. I've enjoyed some fabulous weddings, photographed some wonderful couples in some great venues and enjoyed a very full diary. Unfortunately, I also had a bad knee injury which is know thankfully recovering nicely, and in November my father sadly passed away. I've avoided mentioning it in this blog till now, as I wasn't sure it was the right place, but in fact it was my dad who, as a passionate amateur photographer, gave me my love of photography, shared his passion with me, passed on some wonderful gear, and encouraged me to start this business. I shall miss him greatly.
Dad was a very accomplished watercolour artist, and this is a portrait I took of him at work in his studio for his website.

No comments: