Pages

May 08, 2010

The Tower Top Wedding of Ellie and Bryan

Being a part-time wedding photographer, I don't normally do two weddings in a week, never mind in as many days, but when Ellie rang me from Bristol asking would I be interested in photographing her wedding 380 feet up on top of Blackpool Tower, I could hardly resist (despite already having another wedding booked in for the following day)! I mean come on, it's Blackpool Tower for goodness sake, and I may be a bit scared of heights, but saying no was never really an option!
She went on to describe how she would be wearing a genuine 1920s black beaded chiffon dress and matching black velvet 1920s beaded cape, and arriving in a 1929 Hupmobile. The reception was to beld at the lovely Singleton Lodge in Poulton -le-Fylde. I was hooked! I do love a vintage wedding.

Here's a selection of some of my faves from the day...





























And a slideshow...

No comments: