Pages

July 05, 2010

Harm & Agnieszka's wedding

Harm and Agnieszka were such a great couple! I'll admit to being slightly anxious shooting this wedding. With only 5 guests, I was never going to find it easy to mingle unseen among the guests and get the candid shots i like to grab! However, I was made to feel incredibly welcome from the off, on what was a very intimate family occasion, so I felt really privileged to be a part of their day. The wedding took place at the Langdale Chase Hotel in Windermere, and a building more full of character would be hard to find anywhere - wow!
With only an hour and a half for the photos, Harm and Agnieszka were great about making the most of the fabulous grounds in the short time we had. Anyway, here's a selection of some of my faves...






 











 






 

No comments: