Pages

September 03, 2010

Cat & Phil's wedding

I'm a little later than usual blogging Cat & Phil's wedding, as I was off on holiday for 2 weeks straight after and have only just had chance to finish the edit! So my apologies to the couple and their guests for the extra time spent waiting!

Phil had confessed before the big day that he really felt uncomfortable being in front of a camera and so I felt a little more under pressure than usual to put him (and Cat too of course) at ease. On the day, I couldn't imagine where Phil had got this idea from, as he was a complete natural! They both were!

The day started with me arriving at Cat's house for some casual 'getting ready' shots, unfortunately when I arrived there was just one bridesmaid and a full tray of bacon sandwiches! No matter! a great chance to get some shots of the dress and shoes with no one around! Cat was back before too long though in time for some shots with the lovely Ford Popular car she was arriving in provided by Churchills, before heading off to Scotforth St. Pauls church to catch up with the boys.

After the ceremony we took the group shots, some fun portraits and a few close up portraits in the church grounds, then off to Garstang Country Hotel for the reception and wedding breakfast. A great venue for me as I love the natural light pouring in through the expansive windows.

Anyway, enough of all that, here's some of my faves... (click an image to see a larger version) and don't forget to leave a comment!







































No comments: