Pages

October 02, 2010

Sam & Paul's Barton Grange wedding

Sam & Paul's wedding was the first in a quick succession of 3 weddings over 8 days.
The wedding took place at Barton Grange between Garstang and Preston, a lovely venue I've shot at before. Paul works in an office directly above the Litfest office in The Storey, Lancaster, where I work during the week, and Sam was introduced to me by Jennifer Pritchard, the fabby bridalwear designer who works in the office next door! Sam's dress was designed by Jennifer, and a real wow dress it was! A short at the front, and long at the back affair (I'm sure there's a name for that, but hey I'm a bloke, whaddya expect?!)
And with some really stunning orchid displays by Flowers by Catherine, the day looked great! Here's a few faves...
Click a pic to see the larger version.
Go here for the full gallery.
































No comments: