Pages

December 23, 2010

So long 2010, hello 2011

Another year nearly over, and it's time to say a big 'Thank You' to all my lovely clients this year. People often say to me, "you must get a bit fed up of weddings", and "don't they all get a bit the same after a while?", but despite shooting some 19 weddings in the last 12 months, I can honestly say each and everyone of them was a joy to attend and uniquely different. I love shooting weddings, we have some great venues and countryside in this area, I've met and made friends with some great couples and wedding vendors, and I love and respect the trust that people continue to place in me when they ask me to photograph their most special of days. 
So thank you to all the lovely couples who made 2010 the most successful year for me so far. I Love my job!!
 
But I hope it won't offend anyone if I select one wedding this year as a stand out, because just 2 weeks ago, my dear friend and sister-in-law Angie, finally tied the knot, after 27 years with long term partner Martyn in front of their 3 boys, family and friends. We had snow, carol singing, ukelele's, guitars, tears, laughter and everything in between! I even sang (together with Mrs Beanphoto) and that's a first!!
Looking ahead, 2011 is now almost fully booked up, and already I can see some fab weddings and clients lined up, at some great new venues and I can't wait!
So Merry Christmas everyone and Happy New Year!

No comments: