Pages

June 24, 2011

The experience of shooting a wedding

video
Today I thought I would share with you some more pictures from Jane & James' wedding at the end of May. On this occasion however, they were not taken by me.
I am often asked by young photographers starting out if they can join me on a wedding for some experience, and that was the case with Jodie. I've said before that wherever possible I like to say Yes to these requests because I recall how hard it was to get experience of work when I was starting out.
So here are the photos taken by Jodie when she accompanied me. I really like them, but I'd love to know (and so would Jodie) what you all think?

2 comments:

L'AppassionArta said...

I would just like to say a big thank you to Jonathan for giving me the opportunity of working alongside such an accomplished photographer.

Thank you to Jane and James for letting me share their special day. I couldn't of wished for a more beautiful and friendly bride on my first shoot.

Jodie May

dezza said...

Some wonderful natural moments of human emotion beautifully captured here by Jodie.