Pages

June 10, 2011

Phil & Matt's amazing Lowry civil partnership

Wow! this was one fab occasion. I just loved this day!
Let me introduce the two stars of the day...

Phil is a wedding photographer like myself (www.tallorderphotography.co.uk), in fact we are both members of LADAPP and have worked together on a couple of weddings.

Matt is a DJ and music teacher (actually he has been teaching my eldest son).

They are both very tall! and I'm proud to call them friends.

So despite my nerves at being asked to shoot another wedding photographers wedding, I was also delighted! There was no need to worry, the boys put together an amazing day, in a fabulous venue (The Lowry on Salford Quays), full of warmth, humour, colour, a fair amount of dancing and a lot of love! These boys are just adorable!

The full gallery is available via this link (you'll need to ask Phil or Matt for the password).

So anyway, enough blathering, have a look at the fun we all had...






















 

oh yes, I almost forgot about the dancing... I just loved watching everyone just stroll past like nothing was happening!
 {Update} okay, so I can't resist sharing the feedback I just got from Phil, is this the best feedback ever or what?!!

"How the hell am I supposed to ever thank you enough for such utterly amazing and incredible photographs?!?

Your work is outstanding!  The compositions are creative and inventive and faultless throughout, the use of colour and shape and texture are beyond brilliant.  Your style as a documentarian has lead to us having a detailed record of our day, blow by blow, as well as fabulous candid portraits of our friends and family and an insight into parts of the day we didn't see.  You have truly captured the spirit of 'us' and the personalities of our guests.  The photoshopped treats were clever and measured, and peppered in as highlights.  Overall the series reflects the sense of fun and celebration which we felt at the time.  The whole thing was thoroughly enjoyable to do on the day and to review now and forever as memories.  You have given us a remarkable gift and we are both so so grateful.  I praise you from one professional to another as being a superior class of photographer, a gentleman and an inspiring image maker".


You can preview Phil & Matt's recently finished story book here:


No comments: