Pages

June 28, 2011

A summer Ashton Memorial delight

I'm very lucky as a Lancaster wedding photographer to have the amazing Ashton Memorial  right on my doorstep (well a few minutes walk away!). It's a beautiful venue with a fascinating history and stunning views across Lancaster and Morecambe Bay, and it's where Matt & Sue's son chose for them to get married!



I loved the fun and life in this wedding, how could I not? The kids, the colour and the laughter are all elements for me that make a great day.

So, that said, here's a few of my favourites...

I think this shot of Matt in his pre-wedding interview with the registrars is one of my faves ever from the Ashton!








 








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pics Jonathan !! And how they bring back wonderful memories :)Thank you !Matt & Sue