Pages

July 17, 2011

Mark & Sarah {sneak peak}

I love that early part of the day when the bride, mum and her girlfriends are getting ready for the wedding. Occasionally it can be a real frantic affair, but usually the bride to be will find herself to be in a surprisingly calm, but excited state of giggly anticipation. I think that's why I so often find it's my favourite part of the day, and that's how things were when I arrived at Sarah's a few weeks back for her wedding day. I'd already met quite a few of the faces there, having shot her sister Cat's wedding the previous year, so it was lovely to feel instantly welcomed.

I'm still at work on the pictures from the rest of the day but here's a taste of those early hours!

1 comment:

Pittsburgh Wedding Photographers said...

Marvelous work! I can't wait to see more from this wedding.
Shaun David