Pages

August 05, 2011

Sarah and James {Lancashire Wedding Photography}

Everyday when I wake up this is the view I see from our back window, it's Lancaster Town Hall and on this morning, it was also to be the venue for Sarah & James' wedding.


It always feels special to be shooting in my home town, on my doorstep, and so it was with Sarah and James' day, which started for me just a few miles up the road in Carnforth, where Sarah was getting ready at her parents house. I just loved the wallpaper in that back room!




From Carnforth it was onto Lancaster and the Town Hall where James was waiting in the Council Chamber for his bride to arrive and the ceremony to begin.




The Council Chamber is such a great venue for a Lancashire Wedding Photographer like myself to work in and a beautiful setting for this small and intimate family celebration.


After the ceremony, we had time to relax in the serenity garden adjacent to the hall (with the local sunwoshippers!) and by the Queen Victoria statue in Dalton Square, before heading off to another favourite local spot of mine (and my local!) the Gregson Community Centre for the reception.












Congratulations Sarah & James - lovely day!

And here's a look at Sarah & James' book...

3 comments:

Math Activities said...

Lovely photography and awesome pictures!!!

Photoshoot Makeover said...

very beautiful pictures...thanks for post
Commercial Photographer Manchester

Wedding Photography Melbourne said...

lovely pictures of handsome couple.