Pages

September 18, 2011

Kodak Bantam Colorsnap 3 camera

This weekend I picked up this gorgeous old film camera (this is becoming a bit of a vice for me at the moment) from a local Trash 'n' Treasure fair for £1.
Kodak bantam colorsnap 3 The Kodak Bantam Colorsnap 3 was manufactured by Kodak between 1961 and 1963, making it the same age as me! It takes 828 roll film, not so easy to find these days, but I'm hoping i may be able to pick up an old roll from ebay and give it a go. However, the fun bit is this - on opening the camera to inspect, I found it had a used roll of film still on the spool! Now how fun would it be to get that developed and printed! 50 year old forgotten and undeveloped photos! All I have to do is find a printer who can handle 828 film! Anyone out there who can help?

No comments: