Pages

January 07, 2012

January Sale {North West Wedding Photography}

OK here's something nice for all you couples who received a surprise marriage proposal this Christmas, or perhaps resolved at New Year to make this the year to tie the knot with your beloved?

For anyone booking their wedding before the end of January 2012, I'm offering the dvd of your hi-res (fully edited) images FOR FREE, yes FREE. I normally offer this for £150, so that's fabulous photographs to cherish for a lifetime AND a saving on your wedding budget of £150! Result!


Jonathan Bean Photography - Wedding Portfolio from Jonathan Bean on Vimeo.

To take advantage of this incredible offer, just email me me and announce "I am getting married in 2012 and I would like to claim my free dvd!". Actually you don't have to do that bit (though it would be fun) just check my availability for your date and get in touch.

The smallprint: To qualify for the free dvd, you must confirm your booking with me and put down the required 25% booking fee before the end of January 2012.

No comments: