Pages

June 30, 2012

"Take some nice pictures and have some fun!"

I often like to ask couples when they book me to photograph their Lancashire wedding, to summarise what their expectations of me as a photographer are. I think my favourite response so far has come from Lis who responded quick as a flash with "take some nice pictures and have some fun! "How was I not gonna love shooting their day! And when she went on to describe how the day would be held in the oldest church in Lancashire (arguably) with the bride arriving in a vintage double decker bus, greeted by a Scots Piper, groomsmen in kilts, a reception at Overton Village Hall, with fabulous Lancaster-based magician Sam Fitton, a mobile real ale van from Lancaster Brewery, and fish and chips delivered from Lis's neighbours van and served direct to the tables, topped off with a vintage ice cream van (courtesy of my good pal Kate at Sunset Ices), I knew I was in for a good time. Even the constant drizzle of rain on the day failed to dampen the fun. I love this couple!

well I certainly had some fun, now it's over to Lis and Gareth now to decide if I took "some nice pictures"?


 

























 
















You can see Lis & Gareth's full wedding gallery here... (password required)

No comments: